To watch this Video-Recipe, please click HERE!!
I hope you like this really easy and delicious Macaroni Salad, it's so simple and full of flavor, it's perfect to serve with your favorite summer BBQ.
- 2 cups Uncooked Elbow Macaroni
- 1 diced Green Bell Pepper
- ¼ cup diced Celery
- ¼ cup diced Red Onion
- ⅓ cup chopped Fresh Parsley
- 2/3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Bay Leave
To make the dressing:
- 2 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 6-8 Tablespoons Crema Mexican/Mexican Cream (or Sour Cream or Plain or Greek Yogurt)
- ½ Tablespoon Yellow Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Ground Black Pepper to taste
Bring plenty of water to a boil, once the water is boiling, season it with plenty of salt, one garlic clove, and one Bay Leave, cook the pasta in the boiling water until Al Dente. Then drain it, and remove the garlic clove and the bay leave from it. Set it aside until you are ready to use it.
In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the dressing, whisk until well combined. Then stir in the elbow macaroni, and the vegetables, also add in the shredded cheese, stir well until all the ingredients are well covered with the dressing.
Taste the flavor and add more salt and pepper if needed. And if you like, you can also add in more cream or mayonnaise, and once you are happy with the flavor and the creaminess of your salad, the salad is done, you can either serve it right away, or you can refrigerate it until you are ready to serve.