Hi everyone, today's recipe is another easy and very budget friend recipe for Lent! Tuna Patties, they make great Burger, but they are also great with a simple salad or some rice! I hope you like them!
- 15 oz of tuna (I'm using 3 cans of tuna in water, drain them and place them in a bowl)
- 3 tablespoons of chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped bell peppers (I used red and Green bell peppers)
- 3/4 cups of Panko breadcrumbs (or any other dry Breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- a dash of Tabasco
- salt and black pepper to taste
Combine tuna,with bell peppers, green onions and bread crumbs; (don't forget to drain the tuna!), Season with the Tabasco sauce, 1 tablespoon of Dijon Mustard, 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise, salt and black pepper to taste, mix together until everything is well combined. Taste the flavor and add any more, salt, pepper or Tabasco sauce if needed.
Divide the tuna mixture into equal section and make the Patties any way you want.
You can bake this at 400ºF for about 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Or you can Pan-fry them for about 4 minutes on each side.
Serve with your favorite salad, or rice or simply turn into a burger with fries and everything else. Enjoy!