Menu

Tuna Salad


Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing great! Today I'm bring you a delicious and super easy Tuna Salad! My eating healthy-diet kind of thing is still going on... I lost a couple pounds and hopefully by the end of this month I will be in my ideal weight! So I'm really excited, anyway,let's go to the recipe!

Serves 2
Ingredients:

2-4 leaves of lettuce (Optional. Any kind you like, I used Iceberg Lettuce)
1 can tuna in water
2/3 cup corn kernels
2/3 cup diced cooked potatoes (can potatoes, or leftover cooked potatoes)
1/3 cup red bell peppers chopped in small pieces
1/4 cup diced cooked carrots (can carrots, or leftover cooked carrots)
1 avocado
2 Campari tomatoes cut in quarters
Cilantro for garnish
1 lime for garnish

Dressing:
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Ground black pepper and crushed red pepper to taste.

Dressing: Combine all the ingredients together, mix well, taste the flavor add more ground black pepper and crushed red pepper if needed. Set aside.

Salad: In a bowl combine the tuna, corn kernels, red pepper, carrots and potatoes, stir together. Pour the dressing over the tuna mixture, stir, taste and add salt, ground black pepper and more crush red pepper if needed.

Serve on a lettuce leaf, or a bed of chopped lettuce. Garnish with avocado slices, tomato wedges and chopped cilantro, squeeze a lime over the lettuce, avocado and tomato, season with salt and ground black pepper.

That's it. Enjoy!
To watch this video recipe click HERE

Followers

Gallery

Archive