Menu

Greek Salad

Hi everyone!!
I'm trying to lose some pounds, so I will be posting some more salad recipes! Enjoy the first one, Greek Salad! Perfect for this summer and delicious and substantial for a healthy diet!

Serves 4-6
Ingredients:
2 bell peppers, different color would be nice,
1/2 A red onion
2 cups of black olives
4 small tomatoes, (campari)
1 cucumber
1 lemon
iceberg lettuce.
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley
3 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 garlic clove finely minced.
Feta cheese for garnish.

Dressing:
Combine the fresh parsley with the minced garlic, the lemon juice and 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil,
season with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper and set aside..

Wash all the veggies!

Chop the lettuce in big chunks. Cut the bell peppers in 1/4 inch slices.
Quarter the tomatoes, Slice the red onion and also slice the cucumber.

In a large bowl mix all the veggies, garnish with the black olives and the feta cheese. Pour the dressing on whenever you are ready to eat.

I prefer to have all the ingredients in a separate plate, like a salad bar kind of thing, and I will just build my salad whenever I'm ready.

The first layer of my salad is the lettuce,  on top I will add the cucumbers followed by the bell peppers, tomatoes and the red onions. garnish with black olive ans feta cheese. Add the dressing before eating. and that's it.

Enjoy!

To watch this video recipe please click HERE

Followers

Gallery

Archive