Potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes, they are so versatile, you can bake them, fry them, boil them, either way they are always delicious and go great with any main dish... and the best part they are Budget friendly, you can feed an army with them and your wallet wont be broke!! Click HERE to watch this video recipe!!!
Serves 4 (side dish)
- 2 large Idaho Potatoes (or as many as you want)
- 2 tablespoons Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Dry Oregano
- 2 tablespoons Minced Onion
- 2 tablespoons Chilli Powder
- 1 tablespoon Ground Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Ground Cumin
- Crushed Red Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Preheat oven at 400°F.
Cut the potatoes lengthwise in about 6 wedges and then cut them in half.
Mix all your spices together and set a side for a minute.
In a large bowl combine the olive oil with the potato wedges, make sure all the potatoes are covered with some oil and sprinkle the spicy blend all over the potatoes. Sprinkle as much or as little as you want.
Once your potato wedges are completely coated with the spicy blend we will place them on a baking sheet and they will go into the oven for about 20 -25 minutes at 400°F.