To Watch this Video-Recipe click HERE!!
Hi Everyone, today I'm bringing you a super easy and delicious salad, perfect for the summer or any other time of the year! Really simple and very flavorful. Preparation time is less than 10 minutes. I hope you like it! Enjoy!
- 1 15oz can black beans
- 1 15 oz can yellow corn kernels
- 1 cup diced bell pepper (any color you like)
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons chopped cilantro (or parsley if you prefer)
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado
- red crushed pepper to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon dry oregano
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 lime
In a large bowl combine the beans, corn kernels, bell peppers, chopped red onions, diced tomatoes and cilantro, mix together and set aside.
To make the dressing:
In a small bowl mix 2 tablespoons olive oil plus the juice of 1 lime and 1/2 tablespoon of red wine vinegar, add in 1/2 tablespoon salt, 1/2 tablespoon black pepper, 1/2 tablespoon dry oregano and crushed red pepper to taste. Mix well.
Pour the dressing on the salad and mix together. Garnish with avocado and lime wedges. Top with Tortilla strips.
For the Tortilla strips: you need 3 corn tortillas and enough oil to fry them. Cut the tortillas in thin strips and fry the tortillas until they are golden brown, drain them on paper towels and sprinkle with some salt and you are done!